Thursday, October 06, 2016

Poetry or that is what I want to call it...might be lyrics for some songs




 Calcutta-Kolkata- The City of my Life
My home, my home, why have you abandoned me
The lights in your streets don't shine for me anymore
The path to travel has become so long
Why oh why
You were my cradle,my inspiration
Why turn your back on me
Why hide your face
Take me back
I am all in foreign waters
Even the waves here dont know my name
My ship dont sail, it floats around
Waiting for the east wind to hit its sail
No inspiration, no thoughts
Like fools wondering about
I rare for your bosom for comfort
I can barely sail
Take me back
Let me call you my home again!

 ______________________________________________________________________________
 
Escape 
Let me be,
Peaceful in my slumber, where the world will not touch me,
Reality will not catch me and I will dream on.

My eyes will not open and see the ugliness that surrounds me,
hopelessness around me,despair in the air,
too frightened to speak,
All chose to be deaf and meek.

Where the unholy prosper and innocence suffer
I tried to fight for the right, but no one would help
Pain is running deep, more thicker then blood in their veins
I look for hope, but it's gone for ages!

Blinded by their greed, their petty ambitions and dreams
All are forgotten!
Those who whisper and pray and cry in the dark,
those who are weak are trampled.

The world has become a grave for the undead
People with no feelings, no emotions
They walk and talk as if they are spellbound.

No free thinkers, no righteous knights of the old, no freedom
But like slaves left in the cold.

So let me sleep
Let me close my eyes, please let me have my peace
Let me dream on!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Living Dead
Find me oh life, I walk without a guide
On every turn and every bend
Cursed it feels
Every path that I take.
Apathy has found a friend in me
How detestable my breath can be
Laughter and Joy have become my enemies
Deserted me they have, and went on their merry ways.
I look for a guide, a helping hand perhaps
Someone who will show me the right way
But I find none!!
Like a drunkard I stagger, my touch on every wall guiding my way
Unknown and unfriendly waiting for me ahead
Which way to turn?  Which door to knock?
Whom should I look to for guidance?
So find me oh life, give me sight, help me see
Breath life into me!!

___________________________________________________________________________________'
Forsaken
 Now I am here, you still have me
how can you let me go,
as you know if I leave the emptiness you will feel will never leave you,
the void left will consume you,
I light up your world, my thought alone brings a smile on your face,
so how is it that you will let me go,
but i know i am here now just for a little while more
you still have me I am not gone yet!


___________________________________________________________________________________


 The Death of Self

I did not walk the miles weary
You are with me always
My feet walked on your path
My heart dwelled in your thoughts
I did not walk the miles weary
As you were right beside me

My strength lied in you
Your love filled my soul
I did not fear the trials of this life
As you were there with me


My heart was filled with dust & sand
Till you came
Filled it with hope & dreams
A dream of a life being together

The fire in my soul was lit by you
The light in my spirit shined
My face glowed as you were there
Warmth in my blood was a gift of love

Now as you choose a new life for you
I wish all the hate in me will come forth
But I do not know how to be so
Suffer I shall till the last breath is poured

I do not know how to love
I do not know how to feel
Strength of my life is leaving me

I wish you all the hate in this world
Let misery make friends with you
All the light in your home be snuffed
The pain in my soul haunt your every step

The child in me is dead
The smile has disappeared a while
The drink found a friend in me
Misery has befriended me

I still do walk,I still do breath
I do not know why
One day soon my breath will leave me
I await the day
I hope it is tomorrow!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Journey

Break the waves of life, soldier past the troubles
March,march and march on
Some days the sun will shine,
Some days will be dark & gloomy.
So hold tight, ride the waves, battle the storms
March,march and march on
Soldier past the troubles
Sail to the unknown
Be free
As you can be!!

No comments: