Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Fellow Freaks!!!!

I am a self confessed freak.I dont feel shame for confessing this. I mean I am different, and everyone different is viewed as a freak. Check this dude out. Necrophobic He is someone I know and he is very curious about DEATH!!! Now one might say what a freak!! And this is the reason I am mentioning his blog here, coz he is different and so a fellow freak.

Everyone would like to see themselves as being different, but not everyone is. Hidden inside us is the same urge to be praised and worshipped and be the most popular guy in the group. But not everyone notices one thing and that is, the ones who actually gets to become that crowned jewel is someone who was once called a FREAK!!! And the reason for people following him or admiring him is that he is at the core DIFFERENT FROM THE REST...A FELLOW FREAK.