Thursday, September 13, 2007

Do we have to work?

This is a question that is like there in my mind for quite sometime. I mean, I dont understand, why do we have to work? Is it like for paying bills, getting food and all? There should be something more about the motivation to work then just that. For some I know for fact it is about recognition, position, money and all that stuff, however my fundamental question is why work?

Everyday when I come to office, I see so many people, battling rain, dust, heat to get to their workplaces or to get back home and I wonder like is this the reason why we are alive? To do this, day in and day out? Is there nothing else that we can do with the time that has been given to us?

I mean come on!!! When you are dead, you are like dead. Doesn't really matter's whether ten thousand people came to your funeral or just one...YOU ARE DEAD!! GET THE POINT!!! You are not likely to hover around your dead body and see how cool you look when you are dead!!

Here I think I should let you all know about my work experience!! I have worked in the finest companies that my sweet country can offer and as it would happen I was happiest working in the one which was the least recognized. Just look at my EX LIST: WIPRO, ACCENTURE AND SOME OTHERS....I was happy working for one company it was like a small family of friends, where I got paid peanuts as salary, however it was real fun working there. The bunch of us was coooool!!!!!

No comments: